A·R·T™ SKIN CARE SYSTEM
Young Living has created the most amazing ant-aging skin care system available anywhere at any price. The A·R·T (Age Refining Technology) Skin Care System synergistically combines the latest anti-aging, health supportive technologies that have never before been used together.
· DNA recovery enzymes scientifically proven to enhance DNA repair. (Few cosmetic companies use this technology.)
· Liposomes that help deliver nutrients through the outer layers of the skin into cells deep in lower skin tissue. (No other cosmetic company appears to be using this technology.)
· Essential oils of frankincense, sandalwood, melissa, and chamomile support the care and protection of our largest organ, our skin. Scientific studies have proven that frankincense and sandalwood reduce the risk of cancer.
Our skin, especially our face, is exposed to air, water, sunlight, pollution, environmental toxins, UV rays, free radicals, dirt, cosmetics, and harsh cleansers. Over time this exposure, combined with stress and poor dietary habits, cause significant cellular and DNA damage and weakens the body’s ability to produce collagen. This results in uneven skin tone, wrinkle formation, age spots and thinning of the skin. To restore your complexion’s vibrant, youthful appearance, you need to enhance your body’s ability to repair DNA. Young Living has combined the newest DNA recovery technology with the latest collagen enhancing ingredients to create the A·R·T skin care system that can combat the visible signs of aging at the cellular level, renewing younger-looking skin.
Close-up photos of the faces of several Young Living employees who tested the skin care line all showed major improvements after only a month’s use. Many lost the little crow's feet lines around their eyes, age spots and dark circles under their eyes lightened, lines around their mouth and nose softened, and skin tone improved.
Results may vary depending upon each person's state of health and age. This revolutionary product enhances your skin’s natural ability to rebuild DNA and restore youthful skin to improve your appearance. Combined with exercise and a healthy diet and lifestyle, you can look and feel young with vibrant health as you grow “young” (not old!)
Dr. Jaime Matta, professor and chair of the department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at Ponce School of Medicine, has scientifically tested various essential oils in scientific studies for their ability to reduce the risk of cancer and for their ability to increase DNA repair capacity in our bodies. Sandalwood showed up to 66% increase in DNA repair capacity. Frankincense, which increases DNA repair capability up to 36%, also reduces chronic inflammation that has been linked with cancer and heart disease.
30 - 40% of people who have skin cancers removed later have a recurrence of cancer elsewhere in their body. When someone gets skin cancer, it may lead to cancers in other areas in the body. Since these products contain essential oils that have been shown to repair the DNA damage associated with cancer, you may lower your risk of skin cancer as well as other types of cancer by using these products. The A·R·T. skin care system may profoundly affect our ability to enhance our wellness in the future.
The new A·R·T skin care system contains three products: a gentle foaming cleanser, and two moisturizers for day and night. The purpose of the products is to repair the DNA of the skin, thicken and increase elasticity of the skin, increase the amount of collagen and elastin under the skin to give it a fuller, healthier, less wrinkled look, and reduce the risk of developing skin cancer. The fragrances are delightfully light and natural. They have just a hint of a pine smell from the alpha-pinene in frankincense and sandalwood.
· The cleansing foam contains frankincense, sandalwood, melissa, and chamomile, as well as vitamin E and green tea leaf extracts that are all natural antioxidants.
· The Day Activator is an innovative anti-aging day moisturizer containing the powerful Photolyase enzyme that uses visible light to enhance your body's natural ability to renew damaged DNA. The Photolyase enzyme has been shown to restore up to 60% more DNA damage than untreated human cells. The Day Activator also contains wolfberry seed oil (for superior moisturizing and skin conditioning), vitamins A, C, and E, and frankincense and sandalwood oils. This light-bodied, water-based face and neck cream absorbs quickly and is perfect alone or for wearing underneath makeup and sunscreen.
· The Night Reconstructor contains the superior Endonuclease enzyme repairs and replaces damaged DNA by using energy in your body to cut damaged DNA segment, reproduce the original segment before the damage, and insert the new segment back into the correct place in the cell's DNA structure. This medium bodied, water-based face and neck cream contains enhanced moisturizers for maximum hydration while you sleep including wolfberry seed oil, and the essential oils of chamomile, sandalwood, and frankincense.
The A·R·T kit containing all 3 products will be available on November 1, 2004 at a price of $119. This is a bargain since it is less expensive than many high quality creams on the market that have fewer benefits. To get the best results, it is essential to use all three products because they work together synergistically.
Contact Janice Polansky at Personal Health Dynamics at (412) 492-0767 to learn more about the ART Skin Care system, how you can order it and the date of a special introductory seminar where you can get a free sample of the wonderful day and night creams of the A·R·T skin care system.